Are you stressed? Where do you hurt?
Is it your back? Your leg? Your arm, or shoulder?
Does your headache stem from tension– too much stress?
Did you “sleep wrong”, and wake up with a crick in your neck?
Maybe there’s a chronic pain issue you’ve been wrestling with for a long time, and your doctors have told you “you’ll just have to learn to live with the pain”, because there’s nothing more they can do for you.
Or perhaps you’re just wanting someone to help “flip the switch” to take you from Stress to Rest.
Whether you are in immediate, need-help-now pain, suffer from chronic pain, or want to get rid of your stress, we’re here to help.
Come relax with us at Osteopathic Pain Relief Centre Singapore. Put your pain in our hands. We’ll treat you right.
Call us at: 65.6327.8545
- Chronic Pain Management (bupa.com.au)
- Let’s Pull The Trigger and Kill The Pain! (rhvillegas.wordpress.com)
- Muscle Imbalances Are Causing Your Shoulder Pain (rhvillegas.wordpress.com)
- Is Your Pain Acute or Chronic? (webmd.com)
- Some Facts On Living With Chronic Pain (sobersinglemom.wordpress.com)
- Chronic pain sufferers say doctors don’t want to treat them (canada.com)
Posted on October 15, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged Chronic (medicine), Chronic pain, Conditions and Diseases, Health, Medical Specialties, Medicine, Pain, Pain management. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.