LESSON: Everything is connected and everything matters.
People ask me how in the world a weakness in neck flexors could be related to chronically tight psoas muscles. Look at the Anatomy Trains pictures. Visual demonstration of the kinetic chain in action. I show this to patients all the time so they don’t think I am nuts for looking at their neck in relationship to their lower back. Well, I am a little nuts. Lol LESSON: Everything is connected and everything matters.
- The Psoas Muscles and Abdominal Exercises For Back Pain (extrememuscles4u.wordpress.com)
- The Psoas: Is it the most important postural muscle? (dailycupofyoga.com)
- The Psoas: Muscle of The Soul (wellbodymindheartspirit.com)
- Core Muscles of Neck and Exercises (fitnesspedia.wordpress.com)
- Anatomy: Head and Neck 1.0 (iOS) (downloads.zdnet.com)
- Pilates and Massage (rhvillegas.wordpress.com)